Servicing Central Texas, including Austin, Pflugerville, Round Rock, and Cedar Park

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

One from Today

My S5 is finally here, maybe it is because I didn't have much time to play with it but I am a bit disappointed that I don't see a big difference between the S5 and my D100, but I only got to play for a few minutes since I am taking care of 6 kids this week (my 4 and my niece and nephew who are out for spring break) Ari was in school today but Itai stayed home to play with his cousins so there were 5 here all day. I hope I have more time to play and explore all this camera has to offer. Here is one I took- pay no attention to the lighting... I was rushed putting up my lights because my Mom wanted me to take this picture. She found matching dresses for Seska and the girls. As usual this has only been resized and watermarked.

No comments: