skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Moments Matter
Servicing Central Texas, including Austin, Pflugerville, Round Rock, and Cedar Park
Sunday, December 16, 2007
A Tea Party with Tamar
I have only edited one of these so far but I had to put it out here- it is so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(10)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(12)
►
October
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2007
(26)
▼
December
(7)
A Tea Party with Tamar
Sharing just one
My 4 kids at last
Peppermint Pajamas
After the Girls Rock Shoot I shot these sisters
Girls Rock!
I know I have been MIA- here is my excuses
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(9)
About Me
Teresa Pomerantz
Pflugerville, TX, United States
I am a 38 yr old SAH Mom who has a passion for Photography. With 4 kids, multiple projects and frantic attempts to carve out me time by crafting, I am pretty busy. I am sometimes not current on my blogs so if you are wondering why- see above :).
View my complete profile
Followers
My favorite links
MCP Actions/ Resources for Photographers
My favorite Blog List
Autumn's Alley
Busy Fall with my "sporty" girls
11 years ago
Is machine embroidery for you?
15 years ago
Sew Cute Babe
Hello? Anyone out there?
16 years ago
50 Bucks Baby!!
It's the end!
17 years ago
Karmic Kommotion
Patchyapple
Heavenleigh Blessings
pratheesh and jayamol
Halle's Page
SEW.......HOLLY
peekaboophotos
Maple Creek Blog
Happy Brown House
Cooda's Corner
The Scientific Seamstress
One Big Happy
Nesting Place
Stitches by Sara
Sister To Sister
The Adventures of Wondermommy
Sweet Dreams Designs
Simply Saavy
Just Audrey
Dragonfly Flittings
No comments:
Post a Comment